eTakeoff Bridge Version 184.108.40.206 Available
If you are upgrading Bridge from a version earlier than 220.127.116.11, you will need to perform a Bridge Database Conversion. Please read the Bridge Database Conversion document for complete instructions BEFORE performing this Bridge Upgrade.
- This version of Bridge requires the following minimum software versions.
- eTakeoff Dimension version 5.5-65
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage or Simulate (2016/2017/2018/2019)
- eTakeoff Navisworks Integrator version 18.104.22.168
- Assemble Systems Desktop – Contact Assemble Systems for current version information
- Sage Pervasive Estimating
- Version 16.1 (REV 5 + Hotfix 3)
- Version 17.1.3 (REV 3)
- Australia Only Version 18.1
- Sage SQL Estimating
- Version 17.12.17272.302
- Version 17.13.17314.401
- Version 18.11.1807.251
- Version 18.12.1810.182
- Minimum O/S Requirement
- Windows 7 Professional/Business
- Windows 8.1 Professional/Enterprise
- Windows 10 Professional/Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
- Bridge 2.18 also requires .NET Framework 4.6.2. The Sage SQL installation includes .NET 4.6.2 as part of the installation process. Also .NET 4.6.2 is included in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update Edition and Windows Server 2016 and can be installed on other OS versions (Windows 8.1 & Windows 7 SP1). The.NET 4.6.2 installer can be downloaded HERE If you have any questions about your environment, check with your IT professional.
- REMINDER: If performing any updates/changes to Sage Estimating, be certain to reinstall Bridge AFTER the Sage update. You can also reinstall Bridge over the existing copy of Bridge using the CHANGE option. If the Navisworks Integrator is already installed, that installation will be unaffected.
- If you are using Sage Pervasive Estimating, have created Mapping Histories in Bridge AND will be migrating your Pervasive Databases to SQL, there is a document outlining how you can copy your Pervasive Bridge Mapping History to create new matching mappings for your migrated Sage SQL database. Please click HERE for detailed instructions.
Changes in this version
Bridge is now compatible with Sage 18.12
- Bridge is now compatible with Sage 18.12.1810.182
Corrects an issue with Assemble Desktop
- When using the Assemble Desktop, Drilldown from within Sage Estimating could create invalid “deleted item” notices in Bridge. This release fixes that issue.
Fixes SUBSTITUTE ITEM method introduced in Sage 18.11
- Reverts to prior 17.13 method which is now incorporated in Sage 18.12
One-Time Items can now be taken off without starting a takeoff session
- You can now initiate a One-Time Item takeoff in Manual Item mode without having to first takeoff off an existing database item. One-Time Items previously could only be taken off as additional components in conjunction with an existing item or assembly takeoff.
Bridge Status bar now contains Assembly cost information
- The status bar now displays Total Assembly Qty, Cost and Cost/Unit. Assembly Qty must be set up in the Sage Assembly to enable this feature.
The Resource list now has an option to Search/Sort
- Both the Item and Assembly Resource list can be searched by clicking on the Search icon in the Resource Header. You can also right click in the Resource List body for a Search context menu item.
- The Item Resource List can also be sorted by right clicking in the Resource list body for a context menu of sort options (phase/item or alphanumeric).
The ADD and SUBSTITUTE Item feature in the Bridge Detail Window now includes a search option
- The Search button is at the top of the Select Item window
If updating Sage, always uninstall/reinstall Bridge after the Sage update
- You can also reinstall Bridge over the existing copy of Bridge using the CHANGE option. Do not use the REPAIR option in this case
Minor Bug Fixes
- Various minor bug fixes are now incorporated in this version