eTakeoff Bridge Version 220.127.116.11 Available
If you are upgrading Bridge from a version earlier than 18.104.22.168, you will need to perform a Bridge Database Conversion. Please read the Bridge Database Conversion document for complete instructions BEFORE performing this Bridge Upgrade.
Changes in Bridge Version 22.214.171.124
This is an interim update to Bridge Version 126.96.36.199
- This version of Bridge is now compatible with Sage SQL Estimating 17.13.17314.401
- This version of Bridge is NOT compatible with Sage SQL Estimating 17.11
- Bridge now integrates with Assemble Systems’ BIM Software
- This version of Bridge requires the following minimum software versions.
- eTakeoff Dimension version 5.5-48
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage or Simulate (2016/2017/2018)
- eTakeoff Navisworks Integrator version 188.8.131.52
- Assemble Systems version 3.1.2692
- Sage Pervasive Estimating
- Version 16.1 (REV 5 + Hotfix 3)
- Version 17.1.3 (REV 3)
- Sage SQL Estimating
- Version 17.12.17272.302
- Version 17.13.17314.401
- Minimum O/S Requirement
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10 Anniversary Edition
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Windows Server 2016
- Bridge 2.18 also requires .NET Framework 4.6.2.The Sage SQL installation includes .NET 4.6.2 as part of the installation process. Also .NET 4.6.2 is included in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update Edition and Windows Server 2016 and can be installed on other OS versions (Windows 8.1 & Windows 7 SP1).If you have any questions about your environment, check with your IT professional.
- The .NET 4.6.2 installer can be downloaded HERE
- REMINDER: If performing any updates/changes to Sage Estimating, be certain to reinstall Bridge AFTER the Sage update. If the Navisworks Integrator is already installed, that installation will be unaffected.
- If you are using Sage Pervasive Estimating, have created Mapping Histories in Bridge AND will be migrating your Pervasive Databases to SQL, there is a document outlining how you can copy your Pervasive Bridge Mapping History to create new matching mappings for your migrated Sage SQL database. Please click HERE for detailed instructions.
Assemble Systems’ BIM Software now integrates with Bridge
- This version of Bridge is now compatible with Assemble Systems’ popular BIM and construction data management software (version 3.1.2692)
- You can now utilize Assemble Systems’ BIM takeoff tools to feed Sage Estimating through Bridge using the same Drag/Drop paradigm you now use with Dimension 2D Takeoff.
- For more information about Assemble Systems, please visit www.assemblesystems.com or call 1-855.646.4868