eTakeoff Bridge Ver 188.8.131.52 Available
If you are upgrading Bridge from a version earlier than 184.108.40.206, you will need to perform a Bridge Database Conversion. Please read the Bridge Database Conversion document for complete instructions BEFORE performing this Bridge Upgrade.
Changes in Bridge Version 220.127.116.11
- This version of Bridge requires the following minimum software versions
- eTakeoff Dimension version 5.6-64
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage or Simulate (2016/2017/2018/2019)
- eTakeoff Navisworks Integrator version 18.104.22.168
- Assemble Systems Desktop – Contact Assemble Systems for current version information
- Sage Pervasive Estimating
- Version 16.1 (REV 5 +Hotfix 3)
- Version 17.1.3 (REV 3)
- AUSTRALIA ONLY Version 18.1
- Sage SQL Estimating
- Version 17.12.17272.302
- Version 7.13.17326.401
- Version 18.11.1807.251
- Minimum O/S Requirement
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10 Anniversary Edition
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Bridge 2.18 also requires .NET Framework 4.6.2.
The Sage SQL installation includes .NET 4.6.2 as part of the installation process. Also .NET 4.6.2 is included in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update Edition and Windows Server 2016 and can be installed on other OS versions (Windows 8.1 & Windows 7 SP1).
The.NET 4.6.2 installer can be downloaded HERE.
If you have any questions about your environment, check with your IT professional.
- REMINDER: If performing any updates/changes to Sage Estimating, be certain to reinstall Bridge AFTER the Sage update. If the Navisworks Integrator is already installed, that installation will be unaffected.
- If you are using Sage Pervasive Estimating, have created Mapping Histories in Bridge AND will be migrating your Pervasive Databases to SQL, there is a document outlining how you can copy your Pervasive Bridge Mapping History to create new matching mappings for your migrated Sage SQL database. Please click
HERE for detailed instructions.
Adds Sage SQL 18.11 compatibility
- SQL 18.11.1807.251 Estimating is now supported
SQL ONLY – Adds SUBSTITUTE ITEM and ADD ITEM functions to the Estimate Detail window
- The Estimate Detail window context menu now contains these two additional functions. You can right-click on an assembly item and either SUBSITUTE the selected item for another or ADD another item to the Assembly. An item selection window will appear when either function is selected. If you SUBSTITUE, the new selected item will replace the existing item. If you ADD, the new selected item will be added at the end of the item list.
Various Bug Fixes