Navisworks Integrator Ver 184.108.40.206 Available
Changes in Navisworks Integrator Version 220.127.116.11
- The Navisworks Integrator is now also compatible with Autodesk Manage and Simulate 2019. You must upgrade your copy of eTakeoff Bridge to version 18.104.22.168 or later (see below) before installing the new Navisworks Integrator
- New Features
- The context menu in the Takeoff Panel now includes the ability to FILL the Description 2 field in the Quantification Workbook.
eTakeoff Bridge Ver 22.214.171.124 Available
If you are upgrading Bridge from a version earlier than 126.96.36.199, you will need to perform a Bridge Database Conversion. Please read thefor complete instructions BEFORE performing this Bridge Upgrade.
Changes in Bridge Version 188.8.131.52
- This version of Bridge requires the following minimum software versions
- eTakeoff Dimension version 5.6-64
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage or Simulate (2016/2017/2018/2019)
- eTakeoff Navisworks Integrator version 184.108.40.206
- Assemble Systems – Contact Assemble Systems for current version information
- Sage Pervasive Estimating
- Version 16.1 (REV 5 + Hotfix 3)
- Version 17.1.3 (REV 3)
- AUSTRALIA ONLY Version 18.1
- Sage SQL Estimating
- Version 17.12.17272.302
- Version 17.13.17326.401
- Minimum O/S Requirement
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10 Anniversary Edition
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Bridge 2.18 also requires .NET Framework 4.6.2
The Sage SQL installation includes .NET 4.6.2 as part of the installation process. Also .NET 4.6.2 is included in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update Edition and Windows Server 2016 and can be installed on other OS versions (Windows 8.1 & Windows 7 SP1).
The.NET 4.6.2 installer can be downloaded HERE
If you have any questions about your environment, check with your IT professional.
- REMINDER: If performing any updates/changes to Sage Estimating, be certain to reinstall Bridge AFTER the Sage update. If the Navisworks Integrator is already installed, that installation will be unaffected.
- If you are using Sage Pervasive Estimating, have created Mapping Histories in Bridge AND will be migrating your Pervasive Databases to SQL, there is a document outlining how you can copy your Pervasive Bridge Mapping History to create new matching mappings for your migrated Sage SQL database. Please click HERE for detailed instructions.
Critical Bug Fix!!
- Sage SQL Select-at-Takeoff Assemblies were not updating the Select-at-Takeoff item quantities when applying CHANGES to an existing measurement. This version corrects that behavior.
Adds AUSTRALIA Sage Pervasive 18.1 compatibility
- Australia Pervasive 18.1 Estimating is now supported.
Various Speed optimizations for Large Estimates
- Auto and Review modes have been optimized for speed with Large Estimate files.
- Additional Progress Bars added for clarity.
Progress Bar changes
- Previously some progress bars were fixed in place and could not be moved. For longer tasks this proved to be inconvenient. These have been modified to allow moving the progress bars.
SQL Estimating Recalc Optimized
- The Sage SQL Estimating SDK forces an estimate recalc at various times to protect the integrity of the estimate. In conjunction with Sage, Bridge is now able to minimize the recalc necessity where possible.
Help/About now displays Bridge database path
- To help determine the database location used by Bridge, the FILE/HELP/ABOUT dialog now displays the database path used by that copy of Bridge. If you’re using Client/Server on a network and it’s correctly configured, then Bridge will display “ON SERVER” if Bridge is using the shared server database. Otherwise the path will be on the local machine.
Assemble Systems’ BIM Software integrates with Bridge
- This version of Bridge is compatible with Assemble Systems popular BIM and construction data management software. Contact Assemble Systems for current version information
- You can now utilize Assemble Systems’ BIM takeoff tools to feed Sage Estimating through Bridge using the same Drag/Drop paradigm you now use with Dimension 2D Takeoff.
- For more information about Assemble Systems, please visit www.assemblesystems.com or call 1-855.646.4868
Various Bug Fixes