This may be caused by a setting in Internet Explorer. To change the security level for downloads from the internet, do the following:
- Open Internet Explorer and click on “Tools/Internet Options”. show me
- Click the “Security Tab” and then press the “Custom Level…” button. show me
- Scroll down to the Downloads section and Enable “Automatic prompting for file downloads” and “File download”. show me
- Click “OK” button twice to finish.
- Close Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer and try to download eTakeoff again.