Some versions of Windows block access to help files when they’re copied from another computer. Follow the steps below to unblock the file. You may need to do this running as Administrator.
- When you try to open the Help file, if you get the “Open File – Security Warning” window, UNCHECK the box, “Always ask before opening this file.” show me
- Right-click on the help file and select “Properties…” show me
- At the bottom of the “General” tab you should see a message that the file may be blocked.
- Press the “Unblock” button.
- Press the “Apply” button at the bottom of the window.
- Press the “OK” button at the bottom of the window.