After you log in to iSqFt, do the following: show me
- Click on “My Profile” in the “Administration” section of the left-hand column.
- Scroll down to the section on “Account Preferences”.
- Under “Plan Viewer”, check the radio button next to “eTakeoff”.
- Click on “Update Profile” to save the new setting.
For iSqFt 10, it’s slightly different:
- While you are logging into ISqFt10, check mark the “Keep me signed in” box.
- In ISqFt10, click on “Administration” / “Manage My Profile”.
- Click on the “Profile Preferences” tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Under “Project Takeoff Preferences”, select On-Screen Takeoff. (This selection will download your plans in a Format that eTakeoff supports. NOTE: The use of Internet Explorer is required.) If you do not see the Project Takeoff Preferences setting, please contact iSqft at 1-888-768-4569.
- Click the “Save” Button.
- Open eTakeoff and click on Admin / User Preferences.
- Click on the Files tab and check the box that reads “Use eTakeoff to handle OSX files”. show me
- Click on OK.
- Now, go back to ISqFt and click on the Perform Takeoff button of a project to download the project to eTakeoff.