Yes. Simply do the following:
- When you install eTakeoff, use the default Database Folder on the LOCAL computer.
- Create a main folder on the server for eTakeoff projects. Each project will use a subfolder (or a sub-subfolder) underneath this folder. We recommend you use the name “eTakeoffProjects”.
- In eTakeoff, select “Admin/User Preferences…” from the main menu and select the “General” tab. show me
- Press the “Browse…” button for the “New Project Folder” and select the folder created in step 1.
- When you create an eTakeoff project, simply create or select a folder with this new project folder.